Last version: 1.3.5 | 25-12-2022
Approved on 07/26/2022 for all countries and servers by Inno Games
Translation available whitin the script for : nl | en | us | de | fr | it | pl | ru | sp | ar | hu
1.3.5 | 25-12-2022
– Bug : Settings were not transferred to the maps during adjustments
– Performence update
– Bug : Adjusted the GrepoTools script startup procedure in connection with not showing the tools after clicking too quickly on one of the maps after starting Grepolis
1.3.2 | 13-12-2022
– Island tags added. As a result, each island automatically receives a tag. Like 55A02, where the first number is the ocean. In the settings menu you can choose to show the island numbers, the island tags or show them both.
– The position of island numbers and tags have been moved on some islands so that they are no longer above the Map Enhancer tags.
1.3.1 | 11-28-2022
– Bug : Tools update on maps when switching between the strategic map and the island overview.
1.3.0 | Date 20-11-2022
– The island numbers can be used as a link to the island information
– The settings menu has been revised. Here you can also find more information about the script and how it works.
– Ocean numbers added on the strategic map and the island overview
– The tools work on the active ocean, no longer looking at the mouse position but at the center of the game window.
– Oceans where the tools must always work actively can be set via the menu.
– Added colors to grid and island numbers
– Appearance of the grid has been changed to the same style of the island numbers. This makes the text easier to see
– The data for the island numbers are retrieved online. This data is now stored locally, requiring less data and improving performance.
– Keyboard controls removed
– Fixed various bugs
– Discord channel opened making contact easy for reporting bugs and asking questions
1.2.0 | 19-09-2022
– Island numbers are automatically displayed on the strategic map and the island map (on the active ocean)
– Numbers can be turned on and off per type and per card
– Colors can be set for the island type (Farm village and rock)
– Fixed grid per ocean is deprecated. If the user chooses to display the grid on a map, it will automatically be displayed on the active ocean. on a map it will automatically be shown on the active ocean
1.1.9 | 14-9-2022
1.1.8 | 07-08-2022
– Grid – performance update
– Preparation for version 1.2.0 where island numbers can be displayed on the strategic map
1.1.7 | 20-08-2022
– New menu logo
– Version control – automatically notifies you in the notification_area at the bottom right when a new version is available
1.1.6 | 17-08-2022
– Added option to automatically display the grid on the active ocean. Because of this it is not necessary to set an ocean. Set oceans are always displayed.
– Added startup delay so Grepolis has time to boot before the GrepoTools script starts
– Default language is set to the language of the game world on first load instead of English
– added Hungarian translation
1.1.5 | 15-08-2022
– GrepoTools icon moved to the left due to location icon GrepoData
1.1.4 | 15-08-2022
– Added Spanish and Argentinian as language, changed Polish
– Code partly rewritten to increase performance and stability
– Choice options in the settings are displayed sorted and are no longer mixed up
– Bug : Start script modified (with slow internet it was possible that the grid was not visible
– Bug : Tooltip modified
– Bug : Style formatting changed
1.1.2 | 07-08-2022
– Grid can also be displayed on the island overview and not just on the strategic map
– Language can be changed in the settings.
– Settings can be saved per world. So if you play on multiple worlds at the same time, you can adjust the settings anywhere you want.
1.0.1 | 31-07-2022
– Bug : Tampermonkey namespace (because of this automatic updating didn’t work)
– Bug : Saving settings with language setting other than NL
– Bug : Default dropdown’s settings
1.0.0 | 26-07-2022
– Original version
Marcel-Z | 2022 | Grepotools.nl | email@example.com